Wednesday, January 6, 2010

All of you know that a recover story is one in which you first accepted your chemical dependency, mental illness, or other limiting condition. A dual recovery story is when you accepted your second disorder. In my case I started my recovery from chemical dependency over 35 years ago, but kept being misdiagnosed and did not start my recovery from bipolar disorder until about 7 years ago. Of course, one person can have many issues that they are in recovery from and we are often growing and transitioning in each recovery, so we may have many new beginnings. In this blog I invite others to share about the start of their recovery from chemical dependency and bipolar disorder. Please e-mail potential entries tp timothykuss@gmail.com, I may wish to edit entries, but will send edited versions back to you for your approval prior to posting them on the blog. Let's share our experience, strength and hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment